PDA

View Full Version : BIP stat not working

turkezy
02-07-2012, 06:47 AM
I just recently installed HEM1 to my other computer and imported HUD I use on my laptop. Everything is OK except the BIP stat (Bet vs missed Cbet in position) is not working. It appears like this all the time BIP: -

How can I solve this issue?

Patvs
02-07-2012, 11:09 PM
Try deleting the stat from your HUD.
Then add it again. (or add it to a popup instead)

Or update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
And reimport the handhistories into a new database.

turkezy
02-08-2012, 05:55 AM
I did already try updating to latest version before asking here, but it was the same. I just tried deleting the stat from my HUD and then I add it again, but nothing changed. How do I add the stat to popup? Will it still be in my HUD if I do this?

Patvs
02-08-2012, 09:13 PM
I added "Bet vs missed CB in position" to my HUD, and I see 0%, 33%, 42%, 50%, 60% 100%, etc. for the players.
The stat should work just fine as HUD stat.

Does your HoldemManager display it's 1.12.09?
Reimport your hands into a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

danj.
02-13-2012, 10:33 PM
Hi, I have the latest version and I have same problems as OP.

It works for my 6max games, but for HU the stat is displayed BIP:- and will stay like this for the entire match.

Patvs
02-13-2012, 11:20 PM
Email us a handhistory of a HU hand that should qualify as a Bet vs missed CB in position to support@holdemmanager.com

turkezy
02-16-2012, 12:16 PM
Does your HoldemManager display it's 1.12.09?
Reimport your hands into a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

Updated my HEM1 yesterday to latest version on my laptop. Now the BIP isn't working on my laptop as well, so there must be some connection with the latest update.

I use BIP stat for HU and it especially helps me when I play against limpers. That way I can see how often do they bet in position when they limp. It's also useful stat in 3bet pots or limp/raised pots when I have the initiative and don't Cbet postflop.

If I send my hand history can you check why this stat has stopped working with the latest update? Do I send you hands from HEM database? I play on iPoker and don't know how to get hand histories from them...

Patvs
02-17-2012, 01:40 AM
Email us a handhistory of a HU hand that should qualify as a Bet vs missed CB in position to support@holdemmanager.com

Either export a hand, or find the original handhistory in the archive folder: C:/HMArchive.

turkezy
03-08-2012, 08:55 AM
I've emailed handhistory about a month ago and still haven't received any info on how to fix my problem. AFAIK lots of other players have the same issue with BIP stat on latest update. Are you still working on solution?

Patvs
03-08-2012, 08:41 PM
PM me your email address, so I can check what happened with your handhistories.

turkezy
04-11-2012, 09:19 AM
Anything new with this?

Patvs
04-12-2012, 05:10 AM
It should be fixed in the next update.

turkezy
07-18-2012, 05:04 AM
Yesterday I played with the new update for the first time and this problem was obviously not fixed.

Patvs
07-18-2012, 06:11 PM
It's still an open bug HMONE-21