PDA

View Full Version : Error: XX001 pertaing to playerhandscashkeycolumns

SixPeppers
10-05-2009, 03:33 AM
I followed some of the advice from here as it was very similar to my error:

I am running beta 11 (got the same error in beta 10 as well), when I try to run the default report under the players tab, I get the following errors, everything else seems to run correctly, except the reports under the players tab:

The following error occurred when running this report:Error:xx001:invalid page header in block 2099 of relation "comiledplayerresults_month-idx1"

The report finishs and shows no data
Load DatabaseControlPanel.exe and there should be a fix indexes button. Find the CompiledPlayerResults_month_idx1 and click on the button to rebuild it

_______

But when I try to rebuild my index, playerhandscashkeycolumns, I get an error, Index rebuilding has failed: ERROR: XX001: invalid page header in block 2449 of relation "playerhandcashkeycolumns"

Its nearly the same error I get when, during startup, I get the update database screen and select update database.

Suggestions

netsrak
10-05-2009, 10:34 AM
You could try a reindex of the given index in the database management or you do a complete reindex of your database via pgadmin -> maintenance.

If that doesn't help you need to create a new database and reimport all your hands:
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

And you should update to the latest Beta from the link in my signature.