john_d864
10-04-2009, 09:03 AM
Hello everybody,

I'd like to make these custom stats :

aggression fact postflop / %seeing the flop *100

aggression fact flop / %seeing the flop *100
aggression fact turn / %seeing the turn *100
aggression fact river / %seeing the river *100

These stats will be really helpfull against bad players, some calling station have a low agg fact postflop even if they bet middle pair because for all the hands they play they still don't hit a middle pair+ that much, so their aggr factor stay low.

This stat would represent they aggr by hands played so it will represent if they bet only top pair+, only mid pair+ or any pair or bluff a lot. It will describe which hand strengh do they bet with.

Could you give me some advice to create those stats plz

Thank you for your time,

John D

TheZepper
10-07-2009, 12:23 PM
Try this for flop:

ColumnName="xFlop AGG Combo " ValueExpressions="sum(case when ph.TotalFlopBets > 0 then 1 else 0 end) as xFlopBetx; sum(case when ph.TotalFlopCalls > 0 then 1 else 0 end) as xFlopCallx; sum(case when ph.maxstreetseen >= 1 then 1 else 0 end) as xSawFlopx;" Evaluate="100.0*(xFlopBetx/xFlopCallx)*(xSawFlopx/TotalHands)" ColumnHeader=" AGG\n COMBO" ColumnFormat="0.0" ColumnWidth="61"

U can upgrade by substituting the following for TotalHands: sum(case when ph.preflopaction_id <> -1 then 1 else 0 end) as xTotalPlayableHandsx
See Roy's response yesterday to zooms7 thread ......problem with VPIP for explanation.

I haven't had a chance to work with this stat hardly at all so I have no idea if its effective - if you find it helpful, please send me a PM with details!