PDA

View Full Version : Once again OMgame imports doesnt work

benthj
10-04-2009, 08:51 AM
Just back from 4 days vacation, and once again HEM doesnt import or show the stats, except for a recognition of the tables I'm playing and the usual 0/10 players describtion.

I has worked more or less flawless for some months. I restarted my computer, and it worked again, but going for a new session, its the same problem. Have restarted twice withput any help, and have just installed the latest version which doesnt solve anything either.

I'm running 1.08.04 and just don't understand howcome there can be a problem when it worked without problems before my vacation.

Also I'm using Windows XP.

netsrak
10-04-2009, 10:07 AM
Delete the Ongame handhistory file.

Please try updating to the latest beta version from the link in my signature.

If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

benthj
10-04-2009, 10:10 AM

If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

What file exactly are you referring to? I havent got any large files anywhere that seems to be able to trigger this.

If its just the small 25kb HH file in the .....P5\Eurobet folder, I'm wondering a bit why this should cause any problems, I mean, then I assume I can run into this problem on a daily basis should it be the reason?

benthj
10-04-2009, 03:24 PM
After having restarted my computer, I went to the HH folder, and there was nothing in it. I checked the archive folder, and everything had been moved to this folder. Still, nothing is working, the hands before being moved to the archive wasnt imported, and even when I try to import them from the new folder, or as a file, nothing happens.

I'm pretty clueless, as I as stated haven't changed anything on my PC from when it worked reasonably flawlessly a few days ago, and several months prior to this.

benthj
10-04-2009, 04:12 PM
I give up. I have done everything I can find on your website and in the forums to solve this issue, and nothing is working.

Thought I should play poker all weekend, and only thing I have gotten out of it is a few orbit trying to get this to work, and getting stacked twice in the proces.

Could someone please adress a solution ASAP, so I can get back at the tables?

benthj
10-04-2009, 04:54 PM
Got it to work by udgrading to the latest beta. I normally avoid the beta's as I have had some issues with too new releases, and I would assume the last full release should do the job, which lead me to two questions:

1. Howcome can my 1.06.xx version suddenly not import any longer, which also goes for when I upgraded to the last full release of 1.08.04?
2. Howcome cant I import the hands I played during the last two days, and which are stored in the archive folder? I had to manually copy the text in these files and paste into the Ongame HH file which seems rather strange.

fozzy71
10-04-2009, 05:19 PM
Got it to work by udgrading to the latest beta.

This was step 2 in the first reply to you:

I normally avoid the beta's as I have had some issues with too new releases, and I would assume the last full release should do the job,

The last full release 1.08.04 is a few months old due to lingering 1.09 beta bugs. 1.09 should be released soon.

which lead me to two questions:

1. Howcome can my 1.06.xx version suddenly not import any longer, which also goes for when I upgraded to the last full release of 1.08.04?

Because poker sites frequently update their software and/or hand history formats. Either of these things can break functionality in HM.

2. Howcome cant I import the hands I played during the last two days, and which are stored in the archive folder? I had to manually copy the text in these files and paste into the Ongame HH file which seems rather strange.

Once HM parses the file and moves it to the archive, and you try to import the same file, it knows it was already imported. You have to trick HM by copying it from the archive or original HH folder and pasting it to a new folder for import.

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.