PDA

View Full Version : HEM won't show hands under ANY report

TheHate
10-04-2009, 03:49 AM
I've been pretty diligent about using the latest beta. I've noticed this issue today, which is also when I downloaded the current beta. I play FTP and have just recently started playing at PS as well, have everything set up ok, it's running good, HUD is great, graphs are displaying, BUT:

On the cash game tab, under no report can I get last 500 or all hands to display even for like 5k hands. I haven't had any issue before, it has displayed up to 200k hands before even with some of the columns like winnername/winnercards enabled. I did disable these columns today, tried beta 32 as well, same thing.

What I noticed is that with the "show 100", it processes for a while (way longer than normal) then displays them, with last 500/all it processes for a while, then doesn't display anything, but stops processing. it's not non responsive.

using winxp btw.

edit: tried again after vacuum/annalyze.
my mouse cursor changes to the hourglass icon, but only above the level of the "reports / Preflop crds / hands" tabs. At this point, taskmanager shows 8 postgresql.exe processes running (usually, without running HEM I have 4 for some reason), one taking up 49% of CPU.
3 minutes later, cursor is the same, pressed refresh (even if cursor is like that, buttons work), and after ~10 secs, cursor returned to normal but "Last 100" doesn't display anything. Now clicking "All" just takes 2 secs for it to "work", except that nothing is displayed
I'll try with a new DB

edit 2: Ok, everything works fine with a new DB.