PDA

View Full Version : stars vpp

stry67
10-03-2009, 11:31 PM
Last month HEM ran perfectly keeping track of my earned vpp. So far this month tho it is off. It is displaying a amount greater than what Stars says I have earned. What should I look for and so forth?

netsrak
10-04-2009, 05:35 AM
Which HM version?
Did Stars change sth. in the calculation?

stry67
10-04-2009, 10:26 AM
Which HM version?
Did Stars change sth. in the calculation?

I just changed to version 109 Beta 35 first of this month. Since I havent recieved a patch update from stars recently I doubt they changed anything not that I know where to look to see if they changed something. I recieved a email from them confirming my hands played and vpp earned this month. Seems HEM is mis-calculating now, something in beta 35 is off?

netsrak
10-04-2009, 10:50 AM
Originally Posted by BryanS-PS
Hello, everyone.

The change to precise FPP (5x) calculation has been planned for quite some time, and a while back we decided to implement it on October 1st (note that we have changed the web site to reflect the 5x change then), and the changes have been deployed on Oct 1 accordingly.

However today, October 2, we have looked at this again, and based on players' feedback (and in line with the changes we made for ring games previously) have decided to change this decision, and re-deployed the sit & go tournaments on PokerStars to pay precise 5X FPP only in those cases where players will benefit from it (in other words, where rounding was down to the nearest whole FPP). The MTT tournaments will be changed back soon, as well.

This should explain the diferrences, i'll forward it to Roy

stry67
10-04-2009, 11:53 AM
This should explain the diferrences, i'll forward it to Roy

This talks about fpp. I am having problems with vpp and for fullring, nothing to do with tourneys.

stry67
10-08-2009, 04:14 PM
Any news on this? Status?

fozzy71
10-09-2009, 12:48 AM
* (1.09 Beta 36 NEW) Added stats for new Stars VPP calculation and new Stars VPP per hand