PDA

View Full Version : Help, too many not completed tourneys

rebellz
10-03-2009, 08:11 PM
Hi, i have no problems with Pokerstars and i have a lot of sgns there, with avg 1% of not completed tourneys.
On Sisal, Ipoker.it network, i have 3% not finished for 6max wich is still ok but i have 10% of 9max not finished and 50% of 15max (but i guess it's a multitable so i can't really fix this? ).

The main problem is the 9max tournaments that should work fine but i really have too many of them not completed on HM.

I still have all the hh, can i do something to fix the problem? Maybe even for the multitables ? Thanks.

fozzy71
10-03-2009, 10:23 PM
What version of HM?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

If that doesnt work, try a new DB:

*Try creating a new UTF DB - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146
*Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=173
*If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, and export/import the hands from the old DB, and then delete the old DB. - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=21

If that doesnt work Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net

rebellz
10-27-2009, 03:39 PM
Hi,

I'm sorry i didn't follow the thread but i had to work a lot.
I've installed new Beta and a new database, imported a hundred hand histories and the "not completed" problem seems fixed, BUT the tournament results for 9max and 15max are still screwed so i looked again and i found the problem:

Basically the 6max seems to be ok, but some 15max are seen by HM as 9max, and they screw all the results. Some 15max are seen by HM as 12max, etc.
Do you want a couple of hh? Is there a way to fix this ? thanks a lot.

fozzy71
10-28-2009, 01:43 AM
Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net

rebellz
10-28-2009, 02:10 PM
done

rebellz
11-24-2009, 10:40 AM
i'm sorry, i sent the mail 1 month ago and got no answer... did you receive it? do you have any update on the bug?

netsrak
11-24-2009, 01:08 PM
Didn't you get an answer via mail (possibly in your spam folder)?

If not please mail support again and attach your original mail

rebellz
11-24-2009, 01:25 PM
Not possible, i always check the spam folder. Sent again!

Rvg72
11-25-2009, 03:33 PM
Hi,

I'm sorry i didn't follow the thread but i had to work a lot.
I've installed new Beta and a new database, imported a hundred hand histories and the "not completed" problem seems fixed, BUT the tournament results for 9max and 15max are still screwed so i looked again and i found the problem:

Basically the 6max seems to be ok, but some 15max are seen by HM as 9max, and they screw all the results. Some 15max are seen by HM as 12max, etc.
Do you want a couple of hh? Is there a way to fix this ? thanks a lot.

Hi, for 15 max (or any non single table tourney) you need to import summaries. The Hand history file does not contain enough info for Holdem Manager to determine the size so it tries to guess based on a bunch of things but for any MTT it is almost impossible. Request and import the summaries and it will be 100% correct

Roy

rebellz
11-25-2009, 07:35 PM
Hi RVG, thanks for the answer but that's not a big problem cause the ev luck won't work anyway even if i have the entire sng for 15max. The main problem is for the 9max cause a lot of 15max are seen like 9max and i can't see my right ev line even for 9max now.... i've sent a mail with a couple of hh.

Thanks a lot.