PDA

View Full Version : HUD only appears in a table of several that play at the same time.

jardimeuropa
02-05-2012, 11:04 AM
hello

I'm playing the Microgaming network "COPACABANAPOKER/PRIMA".

when I play 4 tables of 6-max SNG, HUD only appears in a table that I open first. the other tables I'm playing at the same time, HM import the HH of all tables, but HUD does not appear :S

and when i go open the table finder, he not show all tables. he show only THE FIRST TABLE OPENED and what is the table with the HUD.

and when the first table with HUD close, the HUD change to the table what open in second place, and the others tables remaining, keep NO HUD...

Patvs
02-05-2012, 01:42 PM
How do these tables appear in TableManager?
Do they all have the same tablename and/or don't have a unique table number?

Edit: I can't see the attachment.
What did you attach?

jardimeuropa
02-12-2012, 05:40 PM
hi,

please, look this picture here and look what is wrong on HUD

because using the table finder it's alright, but the HUD not appears in all tables :(

in this picture, have 3 tables: 2 sng (up) and 1 mtt (down)

because on sngs (up), same using the table finder the HUD appears ONLY in ONE TABLE ???

the hm is importing ALL HH of ALL TABLES, but only one table on sng the hud appears...

:(

netsrak
02-13-2012, 07:16 AM
The problem is that all the tables have the same name. This doesn't work in HM and we have no solution for this.

pephiroth
03-19-2012, 03:47 PM
The problem is that all the tables have the same name. This doesn't work in HM and we have no solution for this.

Same problem with HM2.

jardimeuropa
03-19-2012, 04:28 PM
ok.