PDA

View Full Version : Best stats for HUD?

SnatchYourLips
10-03-2009, 04:53 PM
I'm sure there will be a TON of differing opinions but I would appreciate any feedback possible. I have been using HEM for past 9 months or so, but only able to use it for my own stats as I played exclusively at Cake. However, have recently made switch to 6 max NL micro stakes at Full Tilt. I currently use VPIP, PFR, AGG Factor, 3 bet, CBet, Fold to Cbet, WTSD, W$SD, and Hands played. Would really love to better learn to use the HUD to get all I can out of it. Would appreciate feedback about what other stats players find most helpful, and what percentages I should look for with each stat. Like a said, I know this is probably a very NEWB question, but I am definitely new to using the HUD and want to be the best I can be at this game we love so much ( at least most of the time ). Thanks in advance for any and all help. Take care guys!

fozzy71
10-03-2009, 10:10 PM
These types of questions are best asked on a poker strategy forum for your respective game type/stakes. There isn't a lot of strategy discussion that goes on on these forums. People come here to get their bugs fixed and then go to the strategy forums to discuss huds and hands.