PDA

View Full Version : Matrix on FT

peche
10-03-2009, 09:04 AM
Hi,

I don't think that HEM includes MATRIX winnings in its totals does it? As far as I can tell the tournament winnings are included but not the pay out based on your overall placing.

Does anyone know how to get this included, do you have to input it by hand....:mad:

fozzy71
10-03-2009, 10:11 AM
What version of HM?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

If that doesnt help Please www.7zip.org the hands and email them to fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name.

peche
10-03-2009, 11:06 AM
Hi Fozzy71 thanks for the reply,

I'm using 1.09 beta 35 and I downloaded it this morning so I think it is the latest version.

The hands are not missing from HEM they are there, just part of the winnings are missing.

The matrix tournaments have the prize pool split 5 way, you play 4 SNG's each with a prize pool and then the final prize pool is for your performance across the 4 tournaments.

It is just the final prize pool that doesn't seem to be included in HEM, when I play a $7 MATRIX it inputs the tournaments as 4*$1,4 which is ok.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

p.s. I think it would be best if possible for HEM to input the tournament as a $7+0.5 and then simply add the 5 totals together to get your final payout.

peche
10-03-2009, 11:27 AM
Hi,

Well I have managed to figure it out and all the date is there, for some reason HEM inputs a $7+0.5 tournament as 4*$1.4 tournaments and one $1.9 tournament.

I think it would be best if this was included as one since it is one tournament but at least all the data is there