PDA

View Full Version : Transferrign to new computer- messed up HH?

Degarin
10-03-2009, 06:44 AM
(typed headline little to fast, sorry)

I need to reinstall my computer (including formating my windows-partion) and therefore I backed up my HH-files by transferring them to my new laptop (wich I where to do anyway). I did export my database on my desktop (the one Iīll be formating) wich took all night. Then I copied and pasted them trhough the network and then imported them in HEM (using manually import from folder with the exported files) on my laptop (wich was emtpy before as I installed it and postgres just for this purpose now).

The problem is that the stats are messed up on my laptop, so even though I have backed up everything else on my desktop I canīt format it now cause I need accurate HH (Im playing poker fulltime)!

Hereīs the stats (and yes filters are cleared on both):

Desktop (exporting from):
Tourneys: 7326
completed: 7280
Not finished: 46
unknown BI 6

ROI 8%
time played (hrs): 1922

Laptop:
Tourneys: 7323
completed: 6888
Not finished: 435
unknown BI: 103

ROI: -6,7%

times played: 1079

What to do?

Obviously the winnings and everything else is brutally screwed too.. well I can draw some conslusions as the stats for tourneys played or almost accurate but "not finished" and "unknown BI" is a major difference, but I s till donīt get it or know what to do..please help ASAP since I really need to get my computer re-instaleld and up and running again!

(I donīt have the raw original HH-files from moe than half this DB as i moved to this desktop a year back and used PT3 before that, wich erased the original files then)

/Degarin

Degarin
10-03-2009, 07:11 AM
Im using windows vista home premium on both although Im running bootcamp on the macbook (laptop obv).

I also have avast antivirus on both.. and UAC disabled on both (yes before installation).

Iīve had connectionissues with internet a little while ago, where I got disconnected like for 30 secondes every now and then. Can that be all the messed up files causing the difference? but still, I must be able to get the same stats on my latop as on the desktop, musnīt I? :S

If not Im basically screwed no..... real screwed

fozzy71
10-03-2009, 10:09 AM
What version of HM did you use to improt all those hands? 1.08.04 or 1.09 beta 35? What poker sites are these hands from? It looks like a lot of the tournament results/summary files are missing from the 2nd set of results. Have you tried to email support@yourpokersite and ask them if they can email you all of your hand histories and tournament summary files?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

Degarin
10-03-2009, 06:27 PM
Thank you Fozzy!

I actually got help from Fabio on this and he was like Jesus solving it! :D

If anyone else gets this problem hereīs the solution:

Just as Fozzy reasons the tourney summaries where missing. I had to copy them HHS from my HEM archive-folder (NOT the same folder that Full tilt, as I was using, writes the HH to) and import those files. As I myself had renamed thsi folder when installing HEM in the first place I couldnt find it. The easy solution to that was just to open HEM-tourney-results-dataview and right click in the box where all the hands are listed and choose "export HH+ summaries", this resulted in textfile wich I could easily import manually on my laptop!

Canīt thank you or Fabio enough for helping me so quickly today (really had to get this done today, and everything worked out great for me thanks to you now)! :D