PDA

View Full Version : Exported/Imported HH - Now missing hands

PatInTheHat
02-04-2012, 07:12 PM
I exported all my played hands year by year, and player name by player name as I kept getting crashes when trying to do them all at once. I then imported them all into a new database. I noticed one of my player names had no HH in my new database and another name missing about 50K hands.

I went back and exported all hands for these two names again and tried reimporting them. The new database did not find any new hands and thinks these hands are imported, however they are not showing up. Any ideas?

EDIT: All of these missing hands were exports from IPoker. I noticed in the exported HH that they were not identified as Ipoker hands and the file format is completely different which is why they are not importing. How can I tell HM these are import hands to export/import them correctly? (All of these hands are from 2008-2009)

EDIT2: I am experiencing the same issue as this user:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-bugs/5066-cant-import-exported-ipoker-hands-new-db.html

netsrak
02-05-2012, 07:03 AM
Please zip and mail the handhistory files together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

PatInTheHat
02-13-2012, 04:19 AM
How long generally does it take to receive an answer?

netsrak
02-13-2012, 07:14 AM
A reply to your mail was send on the 6th of February. Its in the bug queue.