PDA

View Full Version : Hand history export in 2p2 format from hand view

Obi-Wahn
10-03-2009, 05:24 AM
Hello,
maybe I'm just not able to find it, but is there a way to export a hand from the hand view in the 2p2 forum format?
I know how to do it from the HUD, but that only works for the last three hands at a table. The HUD is active in the replayer, too, but then there is no hand history overlay.

I'd really like to post some hands I find interesting when I review a session, but I don't always have the time to copy it form the HUD when playing.

TIA, Obi

[edit] I just found the hand history overlay in the Replayer. Unbelievable that I missed that so far. :-o

[edit2] Now I know! It takes a couple of seconds for the hand history button to appear on the replayer.

fozzy71
10-03-2009, 10:03 AM
Hello,
maybe I'm just not able to find it, but is there a way to export a hand from the hand view in the 2p2 forum format?....

In the HM Hands view you can Right-Click and Copy Selected Hand Histories to Clipboard. Then you can paste them into the DC/2p2 Hand Converter to convert them. If you want the shortened 2p2 format from the HUD's HH Review Box, you will need to get it from there.

LittleLost
11-30-2009, 12:45 PM
Hi,

I read the answer but Im still a little lost.

where the clipboard should appear? (I use Windows Vista)

TY

(EDIT) Found it never mind and ty

raidje
12-04-2009, 08:30 AM
Is it possible to have the normal handhistory (via view selected hh) but with the addition of the potsize on every street?
Like in the replayer popup.

fozzy71
12-04-2009, 02:32 PM
No, this is not currently an available feature.

You can suggest it, or vote for it, here - http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions