PDA

View Full Version : How to see overall stats?

Levander
10-03-2009, 03:22 AM
When I use HUD I allways see session stats, so the plaeyd hands start from 0. What I need to do if I want to see overall stats?
I read somwhere that doubleclicking stats shouls switch bethween session anf overall stats but when I try that the stats just turn to red. What that means? What I am doing wrong?

Cheers
-L

fozzy71
10-03-2009, 09:36 AM
Your own stats in the HUD? This is the 3rd post about this in the past day. :p

HM is designed to only show your session stats at that table as we felt it was alot more useful for a couple of reasons:
1) A lot of people will have a huge amount of stats on themselves so it saves lagging issues having to show these for yourself
2) A lot of regulars are very aware of their stats and when youve alot of stats accumulated it would take a huge swing just for 1 stat to change since you've such a big sample and so there not very useful
3) Its much more beneficial to see your session stats to get an idea of how aggressive or passive people will see you since you sat at that table. (again even if its against a reg youll know yourself your overall image or at least you should)
4) You can easily check your overall stats in the reports section to remind any stats but again most people know their stats pretty well.

The Minder
10-03-2009, 09:32 PM
Your own stats in the HUD? This is the 3rd post about this in the past day. :p
<-- bites lip. I wonder why there are so many people asking for this. I wonder how many of them are NOT cash game players. I wonder if HEM will ever give us the option.

fozzy71
10-03-2009, 10:39 PM
<-- bites lip. I wonder why there are so many people asking for this. I wonder how many of them are NOT cash game players. I wonder if HEM will ever give us the option.

I wonder if you are searching the forums for every mention of this so you can troll all of my replies. It won't hurry this option into the HM beta's. This I can assure you of. Feel free to post about this all you want in the beta thread, where Roy will see you. He is aware of this request by you and other's, but unfortunately it is subject to the priorities of a very long to do-list. It does no good to follow me around the forums chasing down similar threads to troll.

The Minder
10-03-2009, 11:01 PM
No fozzy, I'm not trolling you or this particular issue. In fact there are several issues I am interested in, some appear in these threads and some do not.

However, on this particular issue of Hero stats, I am concerned that there appears to be a standard response from all at HEM concerning this issue without asking why are people requesting a change, or, is there something to this.

Also, I am fully aware that nothing within these threads will change the RVG development process for HEM, and that is unfortunate.

fozzy71
10-03-2009, 11:40 PM
...I am concerned that there appears to be a standard response from all at HEM concerning this issue without asking why are people requesting a change, or, is there something to this.

There is a standard response by me, because this is a somewhat common question. It is unfair to assume just because this is the standard response by me about the way things currently are, that Roy has no plans to improve/change it.

Also, I am fully aware that nothing within these threads will change the RVG development process for HEM, and that is unfortunate.

Hopefully without saying more than I should, I will say that Roy now has a lot more time than he used to for developing/programming, so things should be changing regarding the HM development and update process int he near future.