PDA

View Full Version : Could not load assembly file "HEMGUI....

gawyn
10-02-2009, 06:42 PM
A few sessions ago I noticed my HUD was not working. So I went and downloaded the latest version of HEM, beta 35 I think.

Now I am getting this error message when I open HEM and the initialization screen still says beta 23a on it. So I do not think the down load / instillation worked properly.

When I installed the update I got this error message:
"The Package was unable to replace the following file:C:\ProgramFiles\RVG.Software\HoldemManager.ex e"

I still do not know if my HUD is working or what is going on since I have not bypassed the initialization error yet.

What should I do to fix this? All help is appreciated.

fozzy71
10-02-2009, 11:24 PM
1) Clear your web cache, and download the beta update again, with another browser if possible.
2) Right-Click > Save Link As to save it to a different folder.
3) Reboot, and run the installer first thing.
4) Make sure the update is installing to the proper \holdem manager folder

gawyn
10-02-2009, 11:42 PM
1) Clear your web cache, and download the beta update again, with another browser if possible.
2) Right-Click > Save Link As to save it to a different folder.
3) Reboot, and run the installer first thing.
4) Make sure the update is installing to the proper \holdem manager folder

can you elaborate on step four?

fozzy71
10-02-2009, 11:50 PM
The beta update defaults to the appropriate default \program files path. If you installed Hm to a unique location/partition, then you have to manually direct the update there.

Right-Click > Properties on your Shortcut to Holdem Manager and check the Start In path. That is where the update should be installed to.