PDA

View Full Version : HM give me wrong results

Scipio
10-02-2009, 06:22 PM
I play on ongame, ipoker and entraction and HM miss some hands of all the networks. I compared my account balance with the results of HM and every(!) time i get completly other results on all 3 networks. I think HM misses some hands...

What can i do now?

I have 1.09 beta 35 running and have this problem since more than 2 weeks (perhaps longer, i never compared my account balance...).

fozzy71
10-02-2009, 11:24 PM
Please close HM and the poker sites. Manually 'Cut any hand history files and paste them into a new folder on your desktop, so the poker site hand history folders are empty.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

Please try to reproduce the problem, while playing a single site. Record your starting and ending balance, and document/screen-print the cash games > sessions > group by: session

If there is a discrepancy post the screen shots here int his thread, using the manage attachments button and then Please www.7zip.org the hands and email them to fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name.