PDA

View Full Version : Stats by different stack sizes

jaxx
02-04-2012, 08:51 AM
Hello,
Are there are stats how much someone open raises or cold calls, etc with different stack size?
Can I specify that a given stat must count only the cases when the player had between x and y bb?

dadwizz
02-04-2012, 11:59 AM
Yes, just what I wanted to know - is there any way to filter for number of big blinds? like number ogf players? (in HEM 1)

netsrak
02-05-2012, 07:06 AM
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/427/Tourney+HUD+Filters

dadwizz
02-05-2012, 08:38 AM
Does this work for SNG's also? - THIS IS MY ONLY QUESTION.

THIS I EDITED AS I JUST SAW THE VIDEO, AND I GOT THE ANSWER:

My question was if it is possible to get the stats showing in the HUD like the stats "filtered for players left"

example: player X is on the BTN with 12bb and his HUD shows ALL his stats as he plays when he has the number of blinds I set up (i.e. 10-15bb)

and when player X is on the BTN with 8bb he has different stats as I also have stats filtered for 5-10bb.

Is that possible?

Patvs
02-05-2012, 01:48 PM
Yes, all filters work on tourney hands as well.
Tourney--> report--> filter-->

you can use #players left, stack (BB), effective stack filters, etc.

Note: these filters are different than the hud options--> tourney HUD filters

Mano
02-07-2012, 11:44 AM
Hey

How do I get the HUD to display stats in tournaments size of their blinds? Not according to the amount of the blinds.

If so, can be laid down in a minimum amount of the hand, when HUD shows stats (according some blind size), for example, only when a total of 200 hands or 50 hands in a given size of the blind?

I hope you understand.;)

Patvs
02-07-2012, 09:59 PM
"tournaments size of their blinds. Not according to the amount of the blinds."
What do you mean exactly?

Minimum amount of hands: (it's not possible for a specific blind level, only OVERALL)
Either setup a min. hands filter: hud options--> table preferences--> min hands for stats
-or even better- go to hud options--> player preferences--> change the min samples of some stats to a higher value

Mano
02-20-2012, 07:55 AM
"tournaments size of their blinds. Not according to the amount of the blinds."
What do you mean exactly?

Example if blinds size is 50/100 and then HUD shows only stats, what are played when blind level is 50/100.

(it's not possible for a specific blind level, only OVERALL)

I get my answer here.

Patvs
02-21-2012, 02:36 AM
HM1: unopened preflop category: raise first

3+bet category: cold call 3bet.