PDA

View Full Version : HEM freezes everytime I try to import

aznxprd
10-02-2009, 03:07 PM
Ill answer this faq real quick just for a quick diagnosis: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

1. HEM 1.09 beta 35
2a. Poker Stars
b. NL 6-max holdem
c. Yes, it says its importing but never really imports the hands.
3. done.
4. Yup, triple checked.
5. No, its not importing
6. Yes, i tried. doesnt find any tables?
7. Yes
8. done
9. will attach

ok now my problem is i will get a HH to import (this is a new laptop btw) from an email i got from pokerstars when i requested my old HH. It freezes most of the time while importing, same with auto-importing. my hud doesnt even show when im playing. I tried creating a new database atleast 3 times and fails to work, a problem i noticed after i create the new database, and make it my default database... as soon as click "start holdemmanager" the dbcontrolpanel freezes. Dont know if thats part of the problem but maybe its corrupting my database? any help on this will be appreciated.

fozzy71
10-02-2009, 04:49 PM
You do NOT want to auto import from your archive:

setting name="AutoImportFolderList">C:\Users\Charlee\HH,True,False,C:\Users\Charlee\Sa ved Games

Delete that entry and add an auto import folder for your pokerstars hand history folder that then sends the files to your archive.

Is that archive folder where you unzipped the files from pokerstars? Can you send me the file or forward the original email to fozz@holdemmanager.net please.

aznxprd
10-02-2009, 05:47 PM
You do NOT want to auto import from your archive:

setting name="AutoImportFolderList">C:\Users\Charlee\HH,True,False,C:\Users\Charlee\Sa ved Games

Delete that entry and add an auto import folder for your pokerstars hand history folder that then sends the files to your archive.

Is that archive folder where you unzipped the files from pokerstars? Can you send me the file or forward the original email to fozz@holdemmanager.net please.
thats not my archive, i set my pokerstars to save my hand histories in that folder also. i actually turned off my archive =0
ill forward to email to you right now.

fozzy71
10-02-2009, 11:46 PM
thats not my archive, i set my pokerstars to save my hand histories in that folder also. i actually turned off my archive =0
ill forward to email to you right now.

You aren't undertanding me.

You MUST change something. You can mot have it configured the way it is currently. Change one or the other, but something must change.

aznxprd
10-03-2009, 03:35 AM
turned on archiving, that did the trick. thansk fozzy