PDA

View Full Version : Problem with ongame hands (doesn't seem to import or show?)

Stake Monster
09-04-2008, 04:14 PM
I'm not sure if this is specific to Ongame, so I started a new thread. I play on Ongame and I am using the Extractor.

This problem only arose today, yesterday over 900 hands no problems. I played 250 hands today and the results are all skewed and some of the hands are not showing in the lower part of Reports. I'm not sure if this is relevant but from what I see it's mostly the big winning hands that are missing..

Interestingly, I tried importing the hands in PT2 and it gave me the same results. The following errors were found:

Error Finding blinds for game #....

PokerRoom Database Bug (incomplete HH) found for game #...

Error- player seating info is incomplete

Error finding the blinds

Error duplicate seats found for game #...

What is weird is that during the match the stats in the HUD seemed to update just fine. also, in the ongame Session Browser it also shows skewed results. Looks like it's all on their side?

morny
09-04-2008, 05:20 PM
Sorry can i confirm if your working with the beta group or just using ongame with the handgrabber, if its the beta group can you tell me the version you have please

Stake Monster
09-04-2008, 05:41 PM
I had the beta yes, but now using 1.06.03

morny
09-04-2008, 05:56 PM
Version 1.03 dosent have the beta, youll need to revert back to the beta for ongame support. Ill pm you the link in case you dont still have it as im off now for the night

Stake Monster
09-04-2008, 07:59 PM
thanks, used the patch.

I re-exported all the hands but it comes up the same. I suspect it's a problem with the ongame hand histories themselves. The in-game session browser also had the wrong numbers in there. I asked them to re-send me the hand histories.