PDA

View Full Version : Merge HUD issues...

TomoDaK
02-03-2012, 09:07 PM
So I've got the problem as everyone it seems. Cash HUD works fine, but HEM seems to be unable to differentiate what kind of tournament is what it just labels everything as a 10man. I play mostly super turbo sng, but also mix in numerous 9/10man sng. As of now if I have the stats correctly positioned for 6max stats are all over for 9/10man...

Looks like people have complaining about this for months (I read numerous 5-6 month old threads regarding this) and there's still no fix. Since I last played there's been no bug fix for HUD not working on big field 6max tournaments either. I don't mean to be rude, but after all these months no fix? Going to the table finder and manually doing it is gross, does it even remember the type of game? If I set my current Salmon Room as a 9man will it remember all future salmons as 9man? Or do I have to do it for EACH game?

Can't imagine it's very hard to write up some code that searches the table border for "Salmon Room" "Hummingbird" etc upand switches the HUD stat positions accordingly. Mad love for HEM and all you guys on the team, but you've dropped the ball a bit imo. Little bugs used to get fixed so much faster, now people moan n groan and eventually get a fix.

Patvs
02-03-2012, 10:26 PM
Read: post #8 at http://forums.holdemmanager.com/poker-site-support/165531-merge-9-max-seating.html

Patvs
02-03-2012, 10:29 PM
Hardcoding the table names (what we did for RUSH poker on Full Tilt, to determine if a table was RUSH, since the handhistories were identical to NON-RUSH) is theoretically possible for Merge.

A bug ticket to solve this issue already exists.