PDA

View Full Version : New User Help

bearcat3253
10-02-2009, 09:18 AM
Have been using HM for about three days, I have a few questions please:

I lose the ability to see the mucked cards after the first couple of hands, what do I need to do to prevent this?

I play a lot of SNG/MTT on Full Tilt, an eliminated players stats remain on my display after they are knocked out of a tourney. Along this same line, if a new player joins my table, how do I get the program to enter his stats?

Is there a good place to help me remember what each stat in a players stat box means?

Thanks

fozzy71
10-02-2009, 09:59 AM
Have been using HM for about three days, I have a few questions please:

I lose the ability to see the mucked cards after the first couple of hands, what do I need to do to prevent this?

Did you already lose this ability? Or do you want this option turned off?

hud options > tables preferences > mucked card time:

I play a lot of SNG/MTT on Full Tilt, an eliminated players stats remain on my display after they are knocked out of a tourney. Along this same line, if a new player joins my table, how do I get the program to enter his stats?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Is there a good place to help me remember what each stat in a players stat box means?

Thanks

hud options > player preferences > appearance > [x] show abbreviations

bearcat3253
10-02-2009, 10:56 AM
Losing the mucked cards has been happening since I purchased the program and I have been unable to solve the problem, I have the mucked card time set at 8
Thanks for your quick response

netsrak
10-02-2009, 11:30 AM
Please update to the latest Beta and your problems should be fixed.