PDA

View Full Version : rebuys and add-ons

zuko
02-03-2012, 01:29 PM
my hm1 isnt loading any rebuys or add ons? any reason why

Patvs
02-03-2012, 08:07 PM
On PokerStars?

Are you importing the summary files? Read the tournament summary section @ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/6/PokerStarsSetup

Do you often rebuy before the first hand is dealt, so you start the game with a double-stack?

zuko
02-03-2012, 08:46 PM
yes on stars -- sometimes i have the double stack cause table ninja buys automatically -- sometimes i wait after first hand -- regardless -- it doesnt add it to the results tab happen when i double rebuy in middle of tourney or my add on either

zuko
02-03-2012, 08:49 PM
Are you importing the summary files? Read the tournament summary section @ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...okerStarsSetup

i did this already -- it records all the information except my add on and rebuys

Patvs
02-03-2012, 09:44 PM
PokerStars: there are several issues with rebuys/addons.
In the past PokerStars didn't write the info to the summary file.

But if you rebuy before the first hand, they also don't write it to the handhistory file.
So HM1 has always been unable to properly track the info. And you'll have to manually edit the rebuy/addon info.

HM2 should be able to track it, assuming PokerStars writes the info (that you rebuyed/performed an add-on) either to the summary file or handhistory file.

zuko
02-03-2012, 09:51 PM
i am having toooo many issues with hm2 -- this was one of them too --- the double rebuys and add on are in the summary file -- so why arent they documented in hm??

Patvs
02-03-2012, 10:12 PM
PokerStars only recently started to include that info to the summary file.

zuko
02-03-2012, 10:14 PM
so then why isnt it documenting it????? i dont get it?? -- if stars is doing it??? then whats the problem

Patvs
02-03-2012, 10:23 PM
HM2 will be able to track them from the summary file.

The issue is two-fold: -1 HM1 is used to import Full Tilt summary files. (Full Tilt always had the proper info in the summary file) at a time when PokerStars didn't even have summary files.
When PokerStars finally added summary files, they didn't include rebuy/addon info.
-2 They probably also changed the formatting of how they now include them to the summary a couple of times.

So adding support for them, was always an "open-bug" on the to-do / to-add list for the programmers.
It will be resolved for HM2.

zuko
02-03-2012, 10:25 PM
its not resolved in hm2 -- i have hm2 and that was one of my problems -- and once again i get a reply "make sure you save files in pokerstars to a folder that hm2 recognizes to get summary and hh"

Patvs
02-03-2012, 11:00 PM
I was unsure if it was already resolved in HM2.
Currently HM2 can't properly detect some games: detecting them as Fifty50, Turbo, Rebuy/Addon MTT, etc.
Of course manual 'tagging' solves this, but we're still working that it can auto-detect as many games as well.

Detecting rebuy/addon info will also be added for PokerStars with HM2.

Bastiat
02-06-2012, 03:27 PM
This issue is exactly why I have not bought HM2 yet (and will not buy it until it is fixed) and am considering alternatives. Please fix this ASAP and you will have another HM2 customer. Thanks.