PDA

View Full Version : Did you try HEM2 your self?

Dasmus
02-03-2012, 12:49 PM
Hi,

im testin like 3rd session HEM2 now.
And im totaly dumbfounded, how can it be so that nothing works. Reports chart tab is totaly usless there atm, why do you have it there? It shows nothing. All my tourneys are totaly randomly registred :D i mostly play 180 man tournys and ofc Filters can't find any, ok some but thouse that he finds where actually 1000+ man tournys :D

Was a big fan of your HEM1 but i dont know how can you make something that doesnt work at all. Like even the date range doesn't work! How can it come out of Alfa?

I was watching the filters stuff and was wondering, did you try it befor you let others do? give it to your Girlfriend befor you let people buy it. :)

People who i have trained use HEM1, but seriously how can i say use hem2 :/

useing Windows 7
computer is week old.
SQL is from HEM

Nothing personal
Dasmus

DonkSpirit
02-03-2012, 05:56 PM
1.) It's a joke, that they use paying customers as beta tester.

2.) If they can't make it work till 1st July, I'm done with this company.

3.) HEM1 is working well. So, I will use it as long as HEM2 is total bullshit as it is now.

Singum
02-03-2012, 08:02 PM
Same here, get back to HM1 and trying PT4 beta.

hundenapf@gmail.com
02-03-2012, 11:00 PM
Welcome to the club of disappointed customers.

udbrky
02-04-2012, 07:08 AM
Yes, we have used it. I've used it exclusively since April.

I am confused by things that you're saying though.

What is Reports Chart Tab?

What date range doesn't work?

What are you wondering about the Filters stuff?

I don't have a girlfriend. :(

Please email screenshots of these things you're finding not working with a link to this thread to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

shaddi
02-05-2012, 12:43 PM
Honestly, there are so many bugs that you should find out yourself even before beta stadium. For example hands can usually not be marked correctly while playing and copy paste to pages like weaktight does not work either, no matter which format. Then time filters I used in HM1 like "last 8 hours" work completely different as it does not use the last 8 hours any more, but the time interval from 8 hours ago until now.

Not to mention the bad performance when changing a window in HM2. Maybe skip all that confusing GFX and options stuff? The GUI is really really bad and far away from being intuitive. I could name a lot of other things, too, like the session graph that can why-so-ever only be resized to the right side, but not the the bottom.

There are some improvements like better customizable popups and cool new stats, but so far I would rather like to seem them in HM1. Will prolly switch to PT4 if HM2 keeps on being that buggy and slow.

DonkSpirit
02-05-2012, 01:40 PM
There are some improvements like better customizable popups and cool new stats, but so far I would rather like to seem them in HM1. Will prolly switch to PT4 if HM2 keeps on being that buggy and slow.

They still have your money. They have mine too, but I warned a lot of people about HEM2. They didn't buy it. I'm glad, that at least some people didn't have to throw their money away. I'm thinking about changing to PT4 too. HEM1 works fine for me, but there are some things, HEM1 just can't do, so I hope PT4 will have them included.

DonkSpirit
02-05-2012, 01:44 PM

So, if you've used it, that means, you are either ignorant or a liar.

So, are you trying to tell me, that you honestly think, that HEM2 is ready for sale? Do you really think, that it is more than a early beta version? Didn't you experience a ton of errors?

Girls generally don't like liars.

atsetoon
02-05-2012, 02:16 PM
obv needed to put it on sale, before PT4 is released, mofos fix the program!

Dasmus
02-05-2012, 02:21 PM

I am confused by things that you're saying though.

What is Reports Chart Tab?

What date range doesn't work?

What are you wondering about the Filters stuff?

Please email screenshots of these things you're finding not working with a link to this thread to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

So i did the following steps
1)Clear All filters
2)Date Range-This month

i have exclusively played 180man SNG 3.5 Rebuy tourneys. i have done Rebuy in every tourny.
if i add too that, that Number of players is equal to 180, then the report goes blank.

Can you read out that the tourneys i have made are 180 man?
I can't and i think you should be able to read it out.

udbrky
02-06-2012, 02:01 AM
Are you importing the tournament summaries?

Dasmus
02-06-2012, 05:49 AM
you mean the ones i have to order from PS? no im not :) Didnt have to do it in HEM1 .. so i have to do it in hem2?
* didnt mean to add picture :D but now when i added it I cant get rid of it.

udbrky
02-06-2012, 03:38 PM
You can save them in Stars - it's in their options.

Please import them - email stars for the old ones and import them.

Dasmus
02-07-2012, 05:42 AM
oky, Not it fixed the size problem, for most, two tourneys still show random bigger then 180 numbers.

How can i fix the problem with Tag column, it shows for most tourneys that they are 27-person.
How can i fix the Rebuy problem?
And i can't find where is the add-on column?

udbrky
02-08-2012, 12:56 AM
Rebuys and add-ons are the same category.

We are working on an issue with rebuys not being written.

On the # of players and TAG's, please zip and email some of the original hh files from c:\hm2archive with a link to this thread to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

c3b
02-08-2012, 06:31 PM
the pop pub bug on pokerstars.fr and winamax.fr, the piece of popup stay on screen ect etc.

I love hm1 but i think stop if nothing change.

udbrky
02-10-2012, 05:27 AM
Please make sure your graphics card driver is updated.
Right click My Computer, click properties, open Device Manager
Open Display Adapter
Google search for "your model # driver" and download for your operating system.