PDA

View Full Version : Clear existing files?

El Helado
10-02-2009, 04:59 AM
Hi.

I have a shitload of autoimport folders and I note that HM doesnt move all files (perhaps the already imported ones, i dunno) into Moved-files-folder and now when I did press "Start autoimport" and it found 4 files to process with 450 HHs in (All duplicate hands). It feels like it will slow the importing process down if it runs thru old files that has already been imported, no?

If so, shouldnt there be an option to clear all files in the autoimport-folders?

netsrak
10-02-2009, 06:16 AM
This should be done normally by the archive folder settings in the auto-import.

I suggest you do it manually now and in the future the auto-import should carry it out (15 mins after last time the file was accessed).

El Helado
10-02-2009, 08:14 AM
This should be done normally by the archive folder settings in the auto-import.

I suggest you do it manually now and in the future the auto-import should carry it out (15 mins after last time the file was accessed).

No, at least the datamined hands does not move themselves.

There is like 20 different importfolders.

fozzy71
10-02-2009, 09:54 AM
There is like 20 different importfolders.

:confused:

Do you play 20 different sites? if not, you need to get rid of the erroneous entries.

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Remove the auto import settings for any sites you do not play. Make sure you are not auto-importing from your archive folder.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.