PDA

View Full Version : Ongame, no handhistory folder

M7778
10-02-2009, 04:45 AM
Hi.

I know the exact same question has been asked several times - but I still don't find a solution to my problem.

I play at ongame. Table manager does detect the tables I'm playing at.

But handhistory files aren't imported, so the hud doesn't work. Fair enough as I'm not able to tell holdemmanager where the files are stored.

As I'm using XP I understand the files should be in a folder like "C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\P5\<YourSiteN ame>\handhistory".

I do understand that "user" represents my/my computer's name. I also know that the folder is usually hidden so I did change my exlorer configuration to show all hidden files.
I still don't see that folder. Also, when I use my system's search function I don't find a folder called "p5" or "handhistory". I also don't find .txt files that have been created/changed recently.

I'm lost. Sorry for bothering you, I tried finding an answer in the threads here and at 2+2 but it seems like I need your help.

netsrak
10-02-2009, 06:25 AM
Did you search your whole C Partition?
I don't think XP has a users file structure or sth. like that so you will find it somewhere else.

And you need to have played some Cash games hands before. I'm not sure but i think you have to activate the writing of handhistories in the Ongame Client too.

M7778
10-02-2009, 06:32 AM
I did search my whole C partition. I also played a decent number of cash hands.
Also, I did all the things mentioned on my desktop and on my laptop.

However, I didn't activate some "write handhistory files to..." option in the client.
I know that kind of option existed in the old ongame software. But I don't see a similar option in the new p5 software.

Edit:
My bad. As I'm using XP files should be in "C:\Documents and Settings\%USERPROFILE%\Local\Application Data\P5\PokerSiteName\handhistory".

But they are not. As I said, there is no p5 folder on my hard disk.

netsrak
10-02-2009, 06:40 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support manager. Email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so he can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.teamviewer.com) session.

M7778
10-02-2009, 06:45 AM
Thanks. I forgot to mention that, of course, I also updated holdemmanager to the latest beta version.

But, as I said, thanks. I will do as you say later in the day when I'm back home.

fozzy71
10-02-2009, 09:52 AM

However, I didn't activate some "write handhistory files to..." option in the client.
I know that kind of option existed in the old ongame software. But I don't see a similar option in the new p5 software.

I believe that option is turned on automatically, and is not possible to turn off the HH writing for ongame.