PDA

View Full Version : Donk Betting and Alternative HUD

cyberrico
10-01-2009, 04:58 PM
First question: I wanted to clarify the definition of a donk bet vs. a cbet. I have read the FAQ.

Examples:

1) I am on the button, bet 4xBB, villan in the SB calls.
a) Villan leads out with a bet on the flop. Is this a donk bet? (I'm sure this is a yes.
b) Villan checks the flop, hero bets and this is a CBET, right?

2) I am UTG and bet 4xBB preflop. Villan calls from the button. I am first to act, lead out with a bet.
a) Is my bet out of position considered a donk bet despite me being the original raiser?
b) If I check instead and the villan bets, is his bet considered a CBET or a donk bet?
c) If I lead outand the villan calls, is the villan's call considered a CBET hence adding to his CBET stat, is it not considered a CBET hence affecting his CBET stat inversely or is it not counted at all because he simply called a bet.
d) If I bet, and villan raises me on the flop, is his raise counted as a CBET for the sake of the stat?

I am almost positive that I know the answers to all of this but I wanted to be sure.

Second Question:

Is there a way for me to toggle between sets of stats in my HUD. For example, I have someone at my table that I have several thousand hands on. That's great data but what if at any given time I wanted to know how they were playing in our current session. I'd want to know if someone who is a TAG is suddenly playing very differently. If this can be seen, do I have to change everyone's HUD, can I toggle it by hitting a hot key or is it not possible?

Thanks in advance.

netsrak
10-02-2009, 03:31 AM
Here are the formulas for the stats: http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?t=3595

1) yes
2)
a) its still a cbet
b) donk
c) that has nothing to do with cbet. He just called a cbet.
d) Its counted as Raise cbet.

The toggle is a double click on the stats. This will show you villains session stats.