PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars Tournament Summaries and Gmail

Fritters
10-01-2009, 02:48 PM
I've been searching around trying to find a way to auto import the tournament summaries I request via email from pokerstars and stumbled across this program:

http://www.sobolsoft.com/gmaildownloademail/

Basically, the program (is supposed to) open up your gmail account and let you select some emails that you'd like copied to text files which you could then import into HEM. I was wondering if anyone here has tried this program out - since it's ~$20 and there's no free trial.

Also, if it is something that works well - perhaps the HEM developers could strike a deal to reduce the cost for HEM users or offer it as an add-on to HEM directly.

So far I love everything I've seen about HEM, but as a SNG grinder the lack of a feature like this has me sticking it out with PT2 for the time being.

Fritters
10-01-2009, 03:28 PM
Apparently it does have a free trial - I played around with it, but it needs work to be useful for tournament summary importing. The biggest problem now is that it's slow and it truncates the email (or rather gmail truncates unless you tell it not to). I emailed some suggestions to the developer and I'll update this thread if this turns out to be something useful.