PDA

View Full Version : HUD does not appear in replayer

Paramo
02-02-2012, 02:52 PM
Hi.

Using HEM 1.12.09. I have added new HUD configuration for new site (boss) and suddenly HUD does not show in replayer. Tried to solve that different ways but I couldnt.

Patvs
02-03-2012, 06:30 PM
1. close HM
2. create a backup copy of the file config\holdemmanager.config
3. open the original file in a texteditor like notepad
4. delete the 2 lines with the following settings:
setting name="ReplayerSettings" ...
and
setting name="ReplayerSkinToUse....
5. save and exit
6. restart HM. The lines in the config file will be recreated.
7. check the subfolder replayer skin\default skin of your holdemmanager installation path (default c:\program files(X86)\rvg software\holdemmanager. Does this folder exist and contain files? If not please come back, we need to send you the files.
8. Test the replayer again. If it still doesn't work you need to reinstall HM with a fresh configuration.

9. Options-->Replayer layout. Choose the Cardrunners skin. Click Done.

Paramo
02-04-2012, 12:31 AM
Files were there, but did not work :(

netsrak
02-04-2012, 07:16 AM
If i understand it right the replayer is opening but you see no HUD?

Show player stats is enabled in the replayer?

Please right click on the replayer name in the table manager window and choose a different Hud configuration - does this work?

Paramo
02-06-2012, 04:04 PM
Yes, replayer works but without HUD, which is obv enabled.

"Please right click on the replayer name in the table manager window and choose a different Hud configuration - does this work?"

Not sure what u mean exactly... Could you be more specific pls? I cant see such option in table manager window...

Patvs
02-06-2012, 08:51 PM
Start the auto import.
Then the replayer should appear in the TableManager window, as if it's a regular table.

Please right click on the replayer name in the table manager window and choose a different Hud configuration.

Paramo
02-07-2012, 01:52 AM
It does not appear in the TM window (replayer obv opened...)

netsrak
02-07-2012, 05:46 AM
Does this even happen if you open the replayer directly after starting HM?
Normally the tablemanager should open and display the replayer as table in this case.

If not please try this:
1) Close Holdemmanager
2) Delete your existing file exenames.txt, so HM will rebuild it to default:
Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\exenames.txt
3) Restart HM and try again.

Paramo
02-07-2012, 08:11 AM
Deleting that file and restart finally helped. Replayer suddenly appears in tablemanager (i am not sure, if this ever happened, although HUD worked in replayer without this) and stats show in replayer.

BIG THANKS GUYS!!!