PDA

View Full Version : pokerstars PLO 6max hud shifted

Hratch
10-01-2009, 12:07 AM
The hud for each player in pokerstars PLO 6max is shifted by one player. Every time I shift it back such that each player has his correct hud displayed under him, the next time I log in it's shifted by one player again (i.e. each player has the hud of the player sitting next to him displayed under him)

fozzy71
10-01-2009, 02:45 AM
What site? Stars or FTP? Do you use preferred seating or auto-center seat?

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (astersik).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.

Hratch
10-15-2009, 03:34 AM
What site? Stars or FTP? Do you use preferred seating or auto-center seat?

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (astersik).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.

I still have the same problem. It's on stars, and it doesn't matter whether I use preferred seating or not. I followed your steps, and it's the same: Basically, everytime I open stars, I have to reshift all the players' huds because the positions are all shifted.

netsrak
10-15-2009, 03:47 AM
Don't shift the Stats you need to drag them via right mouse key

Hratch
10-17-2009, 03:41 PM
Don't shift the Stats you need to drag them via right mouse key

by shifting I mean I am dragging them via the right mouse key. And then I save the positions. But the next time I open Stars and open a table, the positions are wrong again...

fozzy71
10-18-2009, 12:24 AM
Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/TeamViewerQS.exe. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you.