PDA

View Full Version : Problems in PKR

Tamtamga
02-01-2012, 08:06 PM
Hi,

I'm runing Holdem MAnager 2 and PKR (english version).
Also Hands are beeing imported in real time, to the "report" section, no hands are beeing imported to the "active session" section. And no session is detected.
Plus HUD is not working.

I need some help here.

Thx

DogNamedBluff
02-02-2012, 05:26 PM
Please make sure the Hand Importing > Site Time Adjustment has been set up correctly. If that does not resolve the issue, please view the following FAQ and answer all the questions at the bottom of the FAQ to help us narrow down the issue.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1421/My+HUD+does+not+work

The more questions you answer the quicker we can narrow down the issue and provide a solution.

Tamtamga
02-02-2012, 07:28 PM
I've adjusted the time setting it only solved part of the problem.
Right now the hands are beeing imported in "Report" and "Active Session" section (Which wasn't the case before). But in the active session I see no table listed in the "open tables detected". And HUD still not showing on PKR tables.
I tried to click on "table finder" but nothing happens.

I'm using Holdem Manager 2
Site: PKR (english version but french room)
Does the problem occur on more than one site : nope only on PKR
Which type of game(s) are you playing? NL SnGs and MTT
Have you clicked on the Start Import button on the ribbon menu: yes (and hands are beeing imported)
PKR is saving hands histories in the right folder and the hands beeing imported are the hands I've just played (I've checked on many hands)
The time listed for the hands match (now) the time on my PC.
If you think the hands are importing then please go to the Reports section. Select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported correctly >>>>> DONE and OK
Have you tried to attach the HUD using the Table Finder and did it work? Clicking on Table Finder and nothing happens
If you open the hand history files, are they written in English? Yes

udbrky
02-03-2012, 01:24 AM
Thanks for you email.

This is a known issues and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is 4181. We will often release builds on a limited basis only the forums for a few days first so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket # .

If you would like a specific email back when a new build that addresses 4181 is officially released, please email hm2support@holdemmanager with "Notify Me When 4181 Is Resolved" as the subject line.