PDA

View Full Version : hud keeps messing up on pacific

axles
09-04-2008, 08:20 AM
hi,

im using holdem manager 1.0.6.3 and i use first person view, and the hud keeps messing up, tried set my preferred seating, it just doesnt find me properly, tried force on top, not good either, cause the huds are overlaying on other tables, fix my position stats is ticked off. it was working properly with 10509 just i had to set the hud positions on the beginning. any idea?

morny
09-04-2008, 01:00 PM
You just need to keep trying to find the correct seat using trial and error, try 1 if thats wrong try the next and so on until its correct. You might need to right click and drag some of the seats into position aswell.

I could be wrong but i think its seat 2 on pacific but if not just keep trying them all

axles
09-04-2008, 06:46 PM
i tried all, for 1 day it was working on seat 6 but today i log in and start to play, and its just keeps messing it up, even though i drag it to the right place, next hand its messed up again :D, i just use disable first person mode, but im pretty sure this is just a bug in ver 10603.

thanks alot :)

morny
09-05-2008, 03:20 PM
What are you playing HU, 6max FR?

Rolo1984
09-06-2008, 06:27 PM
The problem is not HM but pacific. PAcific always uses a 9 seater table also for 6 handed. Therefore you have multiple seat positions. At pacific you can choose where to sit therefore the HUD is never the same