PDA

View Full Version : Problems at pokerstars

Placebo
09-30-2009, 11:57 AM
Hi!
Since today I am playing at PokerStars.

There are some probs with my HEM.
At first i think that I have added the new folder correct to import (C -> programmes -> Pokerstars - HandHistories)

But during plaing no hud was shown and as i have just noticed, the HEM cannot find my at pokerstars under Player_Aliases -> Add new player.
I have the same screenname like at FTP -> is this a problem? I hope not...

Positive is that my tableselectiontool is working with the database of my HEM - and this works (I have already some HHs in my HEM)

Have you any ideas?
Have I maybe forgotten something?

Best regards,
Placebo:)

netsrak
09-30-2009, 01:29 PM
Please make sure you have the 1.09 beta 35 patch from the link in my signature.
If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. If it is on, please turn it off and reboot. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73

If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Placebo
09-30-2009, 02:26 PM
Thank you very much - I could solve the problem;)

But now I have another question:
You know that Pokerstars offers you to select where you wanna seat.
But the problem is that when you are not sitting always on the same seat, the Hudboxes will be on the incorrect places.

You know what I mean:

Example: I play 2 tables A and B.
On both tbales I am sitting on the seat 3.
Tge hudboxes are all on the right place.
When i now change on table A my seat to seat2, the hudboxes don`t get in the right postitons.

Any idea?

fozzy71
09-30-2009, 05:52 PM
If you do not use preferred seating at stars:

Make sure the pokerstars > options > preferred seat are all turned off.

Make sure that HM > Hud Options > Seating Options > Pokerstars are all set to Nill '-'.

HUD Options > Player Preferences > Appearance > Turn off [ ] Fix My Stats Positions if it is on.

Turn on Pre-Fetch. (on by default actually)
HUD Options > Site Options > Pokerstars > 5 (Make note of the pre-fetch folder path)

Options > Configure Auto import Folders > Add > C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data

Close HM and the Table Manager

Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.

\Holdem Manager\Importing\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt need to be deleted.

Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and start stars and open 1 cash table.

After a couple hands it will pre-fetch some observed hands to show the HUD.

Use Ctrl+Right-Click+Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (astersik). Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position the sub-panels for each player. Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.

Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play. If the HUD pops up while waiting for the big blind, do not move any hud panels. Once HM imports your first played hand it will spin the HUD to correct for the auto-center feature.

Placebo
10-01-2009, 11:40 AM
Cool, thank you very much;)

What would happen, if pokerstars is putting me on for example seat 2 and during playing (hud is already visible); I decide to chenge my seat to seat 4 -> will the hud on only this specific one table move?

fozzy71
10-01-2009, 09:04 PM
HMHUD does not support the 'sit me here' function as far as I know. I do not think that the HM HUD will correct if you move yourself manually that way. Make sure you have setup your HUD Options > Hero Name correctly for other reasons, but even that will not allow the HUD to auto-correct if you manually change seats. I will try and test this a bit more for my own knowledge this evening when i play some games.