PDA

View Full Version : Filter which hands to review

Br_
01-31-2012, 08:46 PM
So I play some SNGs, then I want to review some hands in Wiz. Sometimes I will choose the hands to review from those I marked earlier while playing.

Apart from this, what I really want to do is view only the hands that Wiz thinks I made a mistake. However, I can't see any option to do this. This really surprises me since I think this is an ESSENTIAL feature, which makes me think I am just missing something really obvious, but I swear I can't see any options for this.

I can't find anything telling how to do this on the internet/forums, so tell me am I missing something or is this function not possible?

SitNGo Wizard
02-03-2012, 09:39 AM
In the program options, set "Hand filter" to "Show warnings and errors".

Br_
02-03-2012, 07:21 PM
I found that option but it doesn't do anything in the HM1 integrated version. However, I have discovered it does work in the standalone version. Is this a bug or deliberate?

SitNGo Wizard
02-03-2012, 09:35 PM
It is by design, sort of. The HM1 version of the Wizard uses the HM hands view and has no control over how it is filtered.

This feature works in the HM2 integrated version of the Wizard.

Br_
02-04-2012, 11:31 AM
Ok thanks. I hope the HM2 version will allow even more filtering like show only errors where the mistake is bigger than 0.1% for example. I also hope they make HM2 work properly (stop crashing etc, I've gone back to HM1) by the time you release Wiz 2!!!!!!