PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Seen My Holdem Manager -- Vanished From My Computer

iseedeadpeople
09-30-2009, 12:29 AM
Holdem Manager vanished from my computer. I know it's my fault because I've been downloading a lot of photographs onto my computer and the hard disk was full -- 0 space left.

But I figured it would work itself out. So I was running Holdem Manager on Full Tilt, and I get this error message about postgreSQL or something and to email support about what version I'm using. Meanwhile, the hud stopped displaying at my tables. I finished my session up, and went to my start up menu where Holdem manager icon is pinned and lo and behold its not there. I looked for it in my program files through the start up menu and the Holdem Manager program wasn't there. Finally I find RVG Software by going through my c drive and program files. But now I dont' know what to do to get Holdem Manager up and running again.

Help!

PS I was running beta 34 on XP, and I've cleared some disk space.

fozzy71
09-30-2009, 01:08 AM
Please update to the latest beta 35 - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Create a new shortcut to \rvg software\holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe to start HM

iseedeadpeople
09-30-2009, 08:39 AM
Downloaded update beta 35 and the following dialogue boxes came up during installation:

The package was unabe to replace the following file:
C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\DevComponents.DotNetBar2.dll
C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\HoldemManager.exe
C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Mono.Security.dll
C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Npgsql.dll

I hit ok for each above dialogue box that came up, and it completed installation and a dialogue box said successfully installed.

I tried creating a shortcut as you recommended but it was not recognized in the shortcut dialogue box. So I went through my RVG Software files and clicked on the Holdem Manager icon that is in one of the subfolders. A beta 34 dialogue box came up which said it was initializing database, etc.

While initializing another dialogue box came up saying Holdem Manager has found some poker sites on your computer and added hand histories folders to auto import list and created a backup folder, etc.

I hit ok and another weird dialogue box comes up saying Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately. Could not load file or assemblu "HEMGUI. Version+1.0.9.1, Culture=neutral. PublicKeyToken=6ab470301e931f98' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not mach the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT:0x80131040).

I hit continue and it goes back to initial dialogue box that says initializing beta 34, but the hourglass just sits there and doe not continue (I waited up to 5-10 minutes).

I should also add that before one of these steps, I forget which one, a postgresql dialogue box came up asking me for settings and I just hit ok for the setting that were in there.

netsrak
09-30-2009, 10:39 AM
Please reboot your computer and install the update again.