PDA

View Full Version : Absolute poker setup

chrisrobertson
09-29-2009, 07:26 PM
how do i configure HM Pro to work with Absolute poker. Can anyone help me please.

fozzy71
09-30-2009, 01:02 AM
How do I configure Holdem Manager to work with Absolute Poker? (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=126)

chrisrobertson
09-30-2009, 03:48 AM
in the FAQ on how to set up HM with Absolute, it tells me to go to C:\Poker Application\Absolute Poker\HandHistory

however, when i try to navigate to it, there is no POKER APPLICATION folder. I do see Absolute poker in my C:\ but there is nothing about hand histories or Poker Application. I have updated the latest HM. is there another folder I'm supposed to open?

chris

netsrak
09-30-2009, 06:26 AM
The Path "Poker Application" is just an example. You need to use the Path where you installed Absolute Poker. You should find it in the Properties of the Absolute Poker icon (usually sth. like program files...

fozzy71
09-30-2009, 05:39 PM
Open a poker table and click on Hand History > Options and make sure you have turned on the option for the client to save the hands. Then play a few hands. The folder cant exist if you have never turned on the option and played a few hands.