PDA

View Full Version : Attach config

Shemp Hain
09-29-2009, 04:54 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

Beta

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

Stars

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

Yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

Yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

Yes

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

Yes

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

Yes

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

I have two sngs 10 man loaded and table finder is showing a a single 6 max game for some reason

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

Not using Vista

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

Attached below

Shemp Hain
09-29-2009, 04:59 PM
Okay I got table manager working but I still attached the config file in the initial post.

fozzy71
09-29-2009, 05:29 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

Beta

Which beta? Please give us the specific number: 1.09 Beta 35?

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

Stars

Why do you have so many auto import folders configured? You should never use the auto import to do a bulk import of your archives. It is 2 or 3 times slower than using the Import From Folder button.

<setting name="AutoImportFolderList">C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory\debruys,True,True,C:\ HMArchive
C:\Documents and Settings\David Bruce\Desktop\Hand Histories\pstars\debruys\debruys,True,True,C:\Prog ram Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\HandHistoryExport_HoldemManager
C:\Documents and Settings\David Bruce\Desktop\Hand Histories\pstars\debruys,True,True,C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\HandHistoryExport_HoldemManager
C:\Documents and Settings\David Bruce\Desktop\Hand Histories\FT HH\David Bruce\David Bruce,True,True,C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\HandHistoryExport_HoldemManager
C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory\debruys\debruys\debru ys\debruys,True,True,C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\HandHistoryExport_HoldemManager
</setting>

You should only have 1 folder configured for pokerstars and 1 more folder if you are using the HUD Pre-Fetch Option.

Go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders and delete every entry except the first entry for \program files\pokerstars

<setting name="AutoImportFolderList">C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory\debruys,True,True,C:\ HMArchive</setting>

I jsut noticed one of those auto import folders is to a desktop folder of hands for Full Tilt. Do you play at FTP also? Then you should have a total of 2 import folders if you play both sites.

Shemp Hain
09-30-2009, 12:00 AM
Okay I thought I installed the beta because I clicked the rvg link that was in the forum. I opened my HEM and I have version 1.08.04. I'm not sure if that's the beta or not but I clicked on the link installed some sort of beta.

I erased the other import links. Now I only have the FT from the desktop and the pokerstars from program files for auto import. For some reason the pstars software kept creating new subfolders so I took care of that problem by reverting back to the user.old for stars and setting it up again.

I really appreciate you guys helping me because something funky happened between HEM, postgres, and SNGWIZ. I got the stars HUD working but I manually had to go through the table manager and select each table.

fozzy71
09-30-2009, 01:06 AM
Okay I thought I installed the beta because I clicked the rvg link that was in the forum. I opened my HEM and I have version 1.08.04. I'm not sure if that's the beta or not but I clicked on the link installed some sort of beta.......

Please update to the latest 1.09 beta 35 - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe