PDA

View Full Version : During Import

Nils
09-29-2009, 02:57 PM
During Import:
When I start "Import progress", my computer work all the time and the "Import progress" is always green and my computer gets slow. What is wrong?

Best Regards

//N

fozzy71
09-29-2009, 03:10 PM
Are you clicking 'Start Auto Import' or 'Import From Folder'? What are you importing? Archived hands or hands while playing at the table?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

Nils
09-29-2009, 04:24 PM
Hands while playing at the table...'Start Auto Import'

Nils
10-01-2009, 03:20 AM
One question, what do I attach the file (holdemanager,config) to?

Best regards

//Nils

fozzy71
10-01-2009, 09:09 PM
You attach it to this thread as I described.

- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

Nils
10-04-2009, 04:31 PM
Hi

see attachment

//N

fozzy71
10-04-2009, 05:28 PM
During Import:
When I start "Import progress", my computer work all the time and the "Import progress" is always green and my computer gets slow. What is wrong?

Best Regards

//N

So HM works, but everything seems slow and laggy? Even non-HM applications? What other software do you use at the same time?

How old is your computer? What CPU/RAM configuration?

C:\Poker\Victor Chandler\History\NHC76

Are there any HH files there currently? Please manually 'cut' the files and 'paste' then into your \HMArchive folder.

Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the www.Teamviewer.com Quick Support Module. It does not need to be installed, as it can run directly from your Desktop/Directory. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you.

Nils
10-05-2009, 02:44 PM
So HM works, but everything seems slow and laggy?
YES

Even non-HM applications?
YES (Only when HM runs)

What other software do you use at the same time?
Excell
WC-Poker

How old is your computer?
3 years

What CPU/RAM configuration?
3GHz
1GB RAM

Nils
10-05-2009, 03:02 PM
C:\Poker\Victor Chandler\History\NHC76

Are there any HH files there currently? Please manually 'cut' the files and 'paste' then into your \HMArchive folder.

It works!!

Thanks!

fozzy71
10-05-2009, 04:47 PM
Excellent. Some of the poker network/sites have been holding onto the files and making it difficult for HM to archive them properly. This buildup of 'stuck' hands can cause HM to slow down and not display the HUD due to the never ending auto import cycles.

Things you can try to minimize this 'sticking'.

Change your HM archive duration:

Options > Miscellaneous Options > Change Archive Duration > 5

Try to close open HM and start the auto-import process before you open the poker site.

Try to close your poker site before you stop the HM Auto Import and close HM.