PDA

View Full Version : Several inquires

Shloogy
09-04-2008, 06:39 AM
hi

1. i can't purge hands from date x to y.
i have several milions hands and i want to keep my stats up do date- which means i dont want them AT ALL-especially on HUD

2.is there a cpu leak? since the latest update my cpu going crazy
(vista sp1, 2GB)

3.any eta on selective export? its really annoying when i want to sync my 2 machines, morever the import is so slow that it takes more than one day to import 1m hands which is obv ridic.

morny
09-04-2008, 08:30 AM
1) Why cant you, does it seem like it works but there still there or do you get an error. Some people have timeout errors with it and thats been worked on at the moment.

2) No, mine has been running fine since i upgraded.

3) Weve no ETA at the moment as we cant give an accurate time until we clear some of the features like Tourney Support, Ongame database Support and Multi Currency support, since its difficult to judge any problems well run into during then an ETA would be nothing more than a guess

Shloogy
09-04-2008, 08:37 AM
no its just dont find hands to purge! its says that i have no hands to purge while i know for sure that i have loads of obsereved hands that has been expired for me and misleading me on my play

morny
09-04-2008, 12:49 PM
Is this with 1.06.03?

Shloogy
09-04-2008, 02:59 PM
yes

morny
09-04-2008, 05:09 PM
With this version there is a temporary problem that dosent let us delete, it will be fixed soon