PDA

View Full Version : HM Sync, total hands differece.

Steeeaming
01-30-2012, 06:26 PM
I'm using HM Sync but I just realized that two database won't match. There is about 1000 hands (999 exactly) difference between my desktop and laptop. Difference is in this years hands. I made database optimization on both computers. I'm not sure was the difference before that. HM Sync won't fix the difference. I also exported all hands from this year and imported those to my laptop, but it found just 1 hand (1000 -> 999).

So do you an idea where is the problem and how can I fix it?

edit. both are version 2.0.0.6112 and filters it is not filter mismatch.

udbrky
01-31-2012, 11:58 PM
Please zip and send the original hh files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.

Steeeaming
02-05-2012, 09:28 AM
I took hand history folders from desktop archive file and imported those to laptop. After that total hands matched.

Today I noticed same problem again. HM Sync won't sync hand from desktop to laptop right, there's always missing hands and I have to manually import hands from archive folder. HM Sync laptop -> desktop works fine. All hands are from Ongame.

So, how can fix the hm sync that it works?

udbrky
02-05-2012, 07:44 PM
Please update to this version

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm2_2.0.0.6263.exe

Steeeaming
02-06-2012, 01:01 AM
Please update to this version

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm2_2.0.0.6263.exe

I updated both computers and this time it worked. I hope it works in future too. Thanks.

Steeeaming
02-19-2012, 03:43 PM
I'm now using version 6309 and just checked desktop and databases. I synced databases at desktop and laptop and after that there was 1922 hands difference on this months hands (~16k). I had to manually import archive folder from desktop to laptop. After that databases matched.

So I have the same problem as earlier. All ongame hands.

Other thing I noticed today. I got some $10 bonus from Party Poker. I played couple hundred hands at PLO25. After session I noticed that Session Summary graph and Cash Reports graph was incorrect. i think the reason is hand where I flopped straight flush. Picture tells more. There is jump in Net amount won line but All-in EV line is missing it. I guess Reports -> By Stakes is showing right amount on EV adjusted winnigs.

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1176/partycu.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/20/partycu.jpg/)

(I know there is 32 hand difference between Active session graph and Report. 32 hands were from diffreent session. I didn't have enough time to make new picture. In those 32 hands EV adj was +$8.74.)

udbrky
02-21-2012, 06:55 AM
Please backup the DB, upload to a site like dropbox or filedropper and send the link with a link to this thread to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

MartinBKK
03-20-2012, 01:25 AM
Same issue - DB too big to upload. I have a difference of about 2k hands over 278k. All from this month, was correct until recently.

udbrky
03-21-2012, 02:47 AM
We can't see what is the problem without the hands. Please send your hands from this month. If they're all from this month, it's most likely something in a recent change.

MartinBKK
03-21-2012, 04:04 AM
I have reimported all my hands from HM2Archive on PC1 to PC2. This has fixed most of the discrepencies but i'm still 1 hand off. I exported all hands from PC1 to PC2 but no hands were imported. My databases are still 1 hand apart and i can't understand why. I've spent such a lot of my time trying to sort things like this i'm afraid i can't give it any more.

Please be aware there are still import bugs with HM2 though and also bugs with HM Sync.

MartinBKK
03-22-2012, 07:12 AM
OK i have sent an email with a link to the databases.

MartinBKK
03-25-2012, 05:40 AM
Nobody has taken a look though - i can't keep 3GB of HM data in my dropbox for very long.

MartinBKK
04-09-2012, 01:23 PM
Ok still nobody has looked at my DB. I realise you guys are busy but i would have thought you could have managed a look in 3 weeks. Will leave it one more week then the DB is coming off dropbox.

voodoopriester
04-11-2012, 04:17 PM
still having the same issue.
2 computers have different state of hh importet. I know some more people with the same problem.
hope this will be solved soon because i bought hem 2 only for this good feature.
Alredy reinstalled anything on both machines etc

And no i don't upload my files. This shouldnt be a big problem to reproduce for you

DogNamedBluff
04-11-2012, 11:19 PM
Ok still nobody has looked at my DB. I realise you guys are busy but i would have thought you could have managed a look in 3 weeks. Will leave it one more week then the DB is coming off dropbox.
I apologize for the delay in reply. Your email with the links is now being looked into by the testing team. We will reply in this thread with our findings. Thank you.

MartinBKK
04-13-2012, 10:12 PM
2 weeks ago i backed up my database from pc1 and restored it on pc2 because my hands were not syncing. Now, once again they are not syncing. Results are different on PC1 than PC2. From reading here i'm not alone either. Please rather than saying every day that "this is a known problem that has been forwarded to the developers to resolve" don't you think it's about time we had some clear information on when exactly these things are going to be sorted out? Build after build just seems to have more and more issues. It really is unfair to customers who are not able to use the things they have paid for.

MartinBKK
04-13-2012, 10:30 PM
Let me try to help you a little.

This month i have played 17663 hands and this is the number of hands i have showing on both machines. But, the results are coming back different and i think i know why. I have played a few different limits and currencies and everything is correct apart from my results at 50nl on the USD and GBP tables.

You can see from the screenshots that obviously some hands have imported on either PC1 or PC2 as the wrong currencies.

I have 252 GBP hands on PC1 and 762 USD hands. Total hands = 1014

On PC2 i have 326 pound hands and 688 USD hands. Total hands = 1014

So which results are correct and what is causing this? It makes me nervous that there are frequent import errors and my overall results are vastly different to what they should be.

MartinBKK
04-13-2012, 10:40 PM
So i tried to create a new database and reimport the hands from this month from HM2Archive. I am only seeing 11486 hands when i've played 17663.

I'm back to HM1 this program is absolutely unusable.

MartinBKK
04-13-2012, 10:59 PM
HERO only hand export is still broken by the way.

MartinBKK
04-13-2012, 11:09 PM
And build .6646 crashes every time you:-

-Run HM Sync
-Restore a database
-Change the active database

MartinBKK
04-14-2012, 11:05 AM
Just backed up and restored my database. I have played 17663 hands this month between party and BOSS. I can only see 11267 hands in the new restored database. Basically i have played 6396 hands at BOSS and this is exactly the number of hands missing. Also, these hands are not available in the Archive either. I tried to export all archived hands to PT4 but all the BOSS hands are missing again. Boss hands are not not archiving. Is there any way to get these hands back now or are they lost forever? All the issues between this and sync are to do with BOSS hands.

MartinBKK
04-14-2012, 11:29 AM
I have imported my archives into HM1. The pound hands (from BOSS) are showing correctly but i have no hands from the dollar or euro tables.

Patvs
04-15-2012, 01:18 AM
Export the ALL Boss hands from the database. (Home tab--> database--> export)
Then reimport them on the other computer.

If they won't import, email us a sample of an exported handhistory.

MartinBKK
04-15-2012, 03:02 AM
They are imported but ONLY if i EXPORT them manually.

They are not backed up using the backup database function and neither are the hands available in Archive. If i start a new DB and reimport from HMArchive most BOSS hands are not imported. It seems like the ones on the GBP tables are but not the rest.

Patvs
04-15-2012, 11:20 PM
Email us an original handhistory file of a non-GBP table