PDA

View Full Version : leak buster

fubar
09-29-2009, 03:06 AM
I just been looking at using the leak buster on hm, I think i can use a trial version correct ?

My problem the serial number and reg key to regester. Are theese the same as the ones i made the hm account with ? If so i havnt the foggiest what they are.

Is there anything i can do. I knew i should of wrote it all down :(

AcePokerCoach
09-29-2009, 04:34 AM
You don't need any registration codes to use the trial of Leak Buster. It's a limited functionality trial.

fubar
09-29-2009, 09:20 AM
i dont seem to be able to use the basic part of it. The option to load in the hands isnt in the bottom right of screen like it shows in step one.

fubar
09-29-2009, 11:40 AM
i keep getting the message when i try to use it . Connection establishment time out increase timeout value in connection string. Any ideas whats up ?

AcePokerCoach
09-29-2009, 03:07 PM
i keep getting the message when i try to use it . Connection establishment time out increase timeout value in connection string. Any ideas whats up ?

I assume you found the import button now. As far as timing out, sometimes starting over from a fresh reboot will help with any import time on really large databases. You can also try clicking "all hands" and limiting the date a little bit to help with load times. I hope that helps.