PDA

View Full Version : Could 3bet and custom HUD stats?

Yeslifer
01-30-2012, 08:59 AM
I noticed that HEM counts the option to call an open shove as "could 3bet", which is the actual opposite.
I tried following scenario: Villain openshoves in a HUSNG 20BB, we are in the BB and we fold. When filtering for position BB and "Could 3bet", our particular hand gets throught the filter. Is this possible to work around?

I also wonder if one can build custom HUD filters. For example, if my opponent has a 3bet of 30%, he might actually 3bet shove 20% but only actually 3bet 10%. Therefore, I'd like a HUD stat that says how often he 3bets without committing his whole stack.

Regards

netsrak
01-31-2012, 05:08 AM
Please send us some testhands with your comments.
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

Your 2nd request is not possible in HM1, it might be worth adding it to our HM2 feedback section: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/feature-requests-feedback/