PDA

View Full Version : Filters

Colin252
09-04-2008, 05:00 AM
Hey guys, I'm a 10 man sng player and i have a question about the hud.
I recently switched to HM from Poker office i wondered if i can use a trick i used on poker office on hud. In sng's decent players will obv play much tighter when there are 7-10 players than when there are say 4-5. But not all players make the same adjustmejnts to their pushing and calling ranges as the blinds increase.

I understand that i can filter by the # of players, which is fine for player i have a lot of hands tracked on, but for new guys i don't want to only see filtered stats, otherwise i don't have enough info to work with.
What I used to do was have my hud on PO conigured so i had two sets of stats, one filtered by the current # of players and one without. So i had one overview and one look at the adjustments that they were making as the tables shortened/blinds increased.

Is there anyway i can have a similar set up on HM to filter by # of players or by current blind level as well as overall unfiltered stats?

fabio
09-04-2008, 07:37 AM
Not possible right now, sorry.

Colin252
09-04-2008, 08:25 AM
Ok no worries, just thought i'd ask. Keep up the good work, this program is GREAT. BTW any idea when the tournament graphs etc will be working?

Mike chops
09-04-2008, 10:04 AM
It's next on Roy's list of things to do - he got ongame importing working.