PDA

View Full Version : Boss Media, wrong $-amount and HUD changing position

Manjee
01-29-2012, 03:48 PM
Hello! About six months ago two big problems with holdem manager occured for me. I am now running version 1.12.09 and the problems have stuck with me through every version since last summer. I am playing on Svenska Spel which is a boss media client with the currency SEK.

The first problem is that in reports, sessions, graphs and so on the wrong winning/loosing-amount is showing. Previously it showed 1:1 ratio between the USD and SEK, so if I won let's say 1000 SEK it would show +$1000, so it was easy to keep track on. Now it shows about 1,5$ per won SEK so it doesn't match my historical data and this is very annoying. If I click my own hud during playing to see detailed stats the correct winning-amount is however shown, just like before.

The second problem is that if a table is full (5 players) and one player leaves the table, the HUD will move around and be shown next to the wrong player until the table is full again. There is no pattern here, the HUD just randomly changes place between the players and stays there until the table is full.

How could I solve these problems?

These problems affect my game alot so your help would be much appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

Patvs
01-29-2012, 09:16 PM
Setup the seating preferences: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating

Don't use a #players filter: hud options--> additional HUD filters

For the currency issue: add SEK WON to the reports tab as a separate stat