PDA

View Full Version : Color Coding donīt work

Galoper
01-29-2012, 03:32 PM
Please see video on the attached file.

Thanks,

Untitled.mp4 (http://www.mediafire.com/?b8cf8cg7l9wmcbi)

sreticentv
01-29-2012, 08:05 PM
Do you have any filters set for NoteCaddy? I need to watch the video again and see how the stats line up. The thing is that the hud seems to be combining 6 max and 9 max stats together where NC views them separately. However, it still looks like there's some discrepancy. Thanks for attaching the video btw - it's hard to argue with that ;)

Galoper
01-29-2012, 08:14 PM
Do you have any filters set for NoteCaddy? I need to watch the video again and see how the stats line up. The thing is that the hud seems to be combining 6 max and 9 max stats together where NC views them separately. However, it still looks like there's some discrepancy. Thanks for attaching the video btw - it's hard to argue with that ;)

There are not 6-max hands on the BBDD. See this:

sreticentv
01-30-2012, 07:08 PM
9 max table with 6 people = 6 max for notecaddy. Also, please check if you have filters set as that can make all the difference.

If filters or game sizes doesn't explain it you could easily export that guy's hands and send me them and I'd love to take a look

support@notecaddy.com

Galoper
01-30-2012, 09:23 PM
9 max table with 6 people = 6 max for notecaddy. Also, please check if you have filters set as that can make all the difference.

If filters or game sizes doesn't explain it you could easily export that guy's hands and send me them and I'd love to take a look

support@notecaddy.com

Using Filters i can see, only 12 hands were played beetwen 2 to 6 players. So there are not this problem.

No filters are allowed on notecaddy.

I will send you hands by e-mail.

Thanks,

Edit: Check you e-mail. Yu must have this hands.

sreticentv
01-31-2012, 07:01 PM
Re-watching your video I just noticed that the test screen says you do have filters set

I highlighted it in this screenshot. Please double check your filters in NoteCaddy by going to file->filters

I imported the hands you sent and for me the results are working as expected. I notice you didn't send his NL25 hands though so if you still have problems please include those as well. I am going to add the hand count to the test screen so it's more obvious that they are filtered

Galoper
02-02-2012, 01:46 PM
Re-watching your video I just noticed that the test screen says you do have filters set

I highlighted it in this screenshot. Please double check your filters in NoteCaddy by going to file->filters

I imported the hands you sent and for me the results are working as expected. I notice you didn't send his NL25 hands though so if you still have problems please include those as well. I am going to add the hand count to the test screen so it's more obvious that they are filtered

Yes, but no. I make the video, and after that i see filter, so i checked the option "donīt use filters" and re make the test. Result was the same.

NL25 are only few hands donīt change the results.

If you prefer, i can make a new video NOW without filters so you can see the problem is still here.

do you?

sreticentv
02-02-2012, 07:27 PM

No need to make a new video but just send me those hands then copy paste the stat result from the test screen and I will try to match it up

Galoper
02-03-2012, 11:10 PM
No need to make a new video but just send me those hands then copy paste the stat result from the test screen and I will try to match it up

Now test take other values...

testing color definition: Perdedor
Found stats for : Holdem game size Medium VPIP: 25.00 PFR: 8.33 Agg%: 25.00 AF: 2.00 BB/100: 0.89
OUTPUT: FAIL - reason: wrong game size
Found stats for : Holdem game size Full VPIP: 21.35 PFR: 14.10 Agg%: 28.09 AF: 1.94 BB/100: 0.58
OUTPUT: FAIL - reason: Winrate too big

Hands by mail....

sreticentv
02-04-2012, 07:24 PM
I'm very confused. In the video it got "success" which was wrong because the player is a winner and it was because of filters.

Now you removed filters and it says "fail" so what is the problem and what are you expecting it to say?

Galoper
02-06-2012, 03:33 PM
I delete my old database and re-import hands. I take less time to avoid have this player with two different stakes.

Now I only have NL10 hands.

Please note, in this hands the player is WINNER. He have 1.39 bb/100 on the REPORT.

But Color Coding Test said, he have -1.98 BB/100

-1.98 BB/100 is like -4 bb/100 for a player winning at 1.39bb/100

This is the problem. Color Coding not take the same winrate than report.

Please see pictures. I attach hands.

sreticentv
02-06-2012, 08:06 PM
I noticed that some stuff in compile stats changed since early beta when this was created. I have changed the BB/100 calculation since I also detected some abnormalities. Once HM does their next official (not internal) release, this should be sorted