PDA

View Full Version : HEM 2 can't work

SuffolkPunch
01-29-2012, 10:32 AM
Thought I'd try NoteCaddy and ended up upgradng from HEM 1 to HEM 2 - had no idea that was going to happen as the website literature is shocking.

Anyway, since I now had HEM 2 I tried to update but nothing works:

Moved old HEM database into HEM 2, did not pick up all hands, does not show ANY session stats in table or graph form whatsover, HUD sort of worked, but randomly would update maybe four players out of six on an iPoker NKL table.

Tried deleting the HEM 2 database and reimporting from the HM Archive folder. Again, it imported may half of the total hands, and again, I can not get any sort of session or any other stats for that matter on the homepage. The only thing that will show is the graph which opens in a separate window.

So I have forked out for a product I did not really want, does not work for me, and now I am going back to my original HEM 1, without NoteCaddy as it won't work there, and without $60 it cost me apparently.

Why you release HEM 2 when it is so buggy, as seems to be confirmed by everyone else's support queries, is beyond me

sreticentv
01-29-2012, 01:48 PM
hi,

I can't address the issues you're experiencing too much but I imagine someone will. However, feel free to use your purchased NC license with HM1 by following these steps: http://wiki.assaultware.com/Can-I-use-NoteCaddy-with-hm1.ashx

Thank you for using NoteCaddy

SuffolkPunch
01-30-2012, 12:18 PM
Appreciate the notecaddy help, and sorted.

But bump for the HEM 2 probs, specifically NO stats whatsoever being loaded in for reports on a player (not even hero), and when HUD works, often two of the 6 players will not update at all

udbrky
01-30-2012, 01:38 PM
I checked into your account.

You have a Note Caddy license, but only HM2 trial. This is causing the reports to be empty.