PDA

View Full Version : graph wrong

tilotilo1
01-28-2012, 07:56 PM
Hello,

I use HM2. And when i filter last 1000 hands its a straight line upwards. No down swings of more then 500 and i won 5000 in last 1000 hands.

Now, when i press monthly graph for same alias, it shows a drop of about 5k in last 300 hands.

How is this posible? i had lost about 5k yesterday but why does it show in teh last 300 hands if i press monthly.
And when i press today its no downswing more then 500 in last 1000 hands.

It doesnt make sense.

Can somebody explain or help me?

Thanks!

tilotilo1
01-28-2012, 08:14 PM
This is weird, i closed HM and restarted, and now it gives the rigth grapgh i think. No more drop of 5k at the end.
the hh of yesterday i imported later then todays hands.So conclusion: HM showed the HH of yesterday AFTER todays hh in teh graph, well just in the monthly graph, in 'last 1000 hands' and 'todays' graph it showed right. Only after i restarted hm it was right in the 'monthly' graph

Maybe good idea to fix this.

DogNamedBluff
01-29-2012, 02:54 PM
This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is 3782. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

Please send an email to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with "Notify Me When 3782 Is Resolved" in the subject line. We have assigned someone to search for these subject lines after each release, so this should insure you get notified after this fix has been released.