PDA

View Full Version : problems with HEM

mcdt86
09-27-2009, 01:47 PM
I just registered for HEM a few days ago. I've been trying to get it set up with quite a few problems. I was having problems with the postgresql at first but I think I finally have that connected properly. The main problem I'm having now is importing hands. I use Pokerstars to play. I set up the folders to import the hands from, but when I try playing, no hands are importing. When I click auto-import, every file being imported becomes an import error. I've tried troubleshooting for a few days but nothing seems to be working properly. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

netsrak
09-27-2009, 03:48 PM
Please make sure you have the 1.09 beta 34 patch from the link in my signature.

If that doesn't help, or you need help for any reason, please let us know.

mcdt86
09-27-2009, 07:24 PM
I made sure I was updated to the latest version but the program still will not import any hands. Any other advice that can help me get this working??

mcdt86
09-28-2009, 01:41 AM
I'm really starting to get frustrated, I don't know what the problem is I've tried everything possible. It could just be because I'm not very good with computers and that I'm not setting somethign up properly. I've tried this for a few days now and nothing works. Any advice or help?? I really want to get this thing running it will be very beneficial for multitabling.

netsrak
09-28-2009, 04:40 AM
If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. If it is on, please turn it off and reboot. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73

If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

mcdt86
09-30-2009, 04:01 AM
I am using windows XP to download HEM.
1) have version 1.08.04
2) a. Pokerstars is the only program I use and is where the problem is
b. mostly play cash games but some MTT and SNG
c. Yes
3) No HUD or import of hands
4) The hand histories are saving to the folder on my desktop fine
5) Every hand being imported under auto import is saying that there is an import error and nothing is shown in report.

netsrak
09-30-2009, 06:21 AM
Please make sure you have the 1.09 beta 34 patch from the link in my signature.

If that doesn't help, or you need help for any reason, please let us know.

Please update to the Beta.....
You should see 1.09 Beta 34 or 35 in the title of the Holdemmanager window.

mcdt86
09-30-2009, 09:35 PM
TYTYTY I finally had hands imported properly and the HUD working. Now I just need to figure out some minor things, but the major things are fixed. Thanks very much for your help.