PDA

View Full Version : Problem: HUD is showing on mmost tables but not all

DirDirDirty
09-26-2009, 09:53 PM
I have been talking to fozzy about this some in the 2+2 thread and he directed me here to create a new thread.

So here is the problem, my HUD is showing up fine, but only like 75-80% of my tables, the rest there is nothing there.

Some info:
-It's a brand new computer, all drivers and .net stuff are updated
-I am running the latest beta
-I am running just the trial version right now until I transfer my keycode from my old laptop or buy a new key
-I am playing 25-30 tables at a time

Here are two screenshots fozzy asked me to take:
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/3783/hemproblem1.jpg

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/1467/hemproblem2.jpg

netsrak
09-27-2009, 07:45 AM
I'll forward it to Mike

Mike chops
09-27-2009, 09:32 AM
Are any stats appearing in the Table manager for the table?

If you move the table or check/uncheck the box in the table manager for the table?

What happens if you use the table finder?

Does the problem only appear when you have 25+ tables?

Please try force on top (hud options->table prefs). Do you still have the problem?

DirDirDirty
09-27-2009, 08:34 PM
THe tables without a HUD show up on the Table Manager but don't show any stats, it looks how the others did before they started. I checked/unchecked the tables, and it added the HUD to some, but others still sat there without it.

I didn't try the table finder, should I do that to ones even if they show in Table Manager?

I'm not sure how if it does it with less, I haven't started a set of less than 20.

I tried the force on top and it didn't do anything.

DirDirDirty
09-28-2009, 06:10 PM
So?

Mike chops
09-28-2009, 07:28 PM
Yes please try the table finder.

DirDirDirty
09-30-2009, 02:31 PM
Table Finder said it didn't have any unlinked HHs or something that it found, so it didn't find any tables.

Here is a new screen shot of Table manager and finder

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/6688/tablemanager.jpg

Mike chops
10-01-2009, 04:32 PM
Thanks. IF the hud isn't finding any hands, that usually means the manager isn't importing them. Can you see if it is doing that?

DirDirDirty
10-01-2009, 07:58 PM
It's importing them, I stated that in my original post, when i check my results at the end of a session it has stats on all 25 games, but only 12-20 showed on the hud. Its been this way for each session.

DirDirDirty
10-02-2009, 12:46 PM
Looking back through, I might not have said that in this thread, I said it on 2+2 though, so sorry if that came off a little bitchy I'm just really frustrated with this HUD right now.

Anyways, when I run 9 omaha cash tables all the tables have HUD fine. When I 25 table DoNs though it comes up on anywhere from 12-20/25 tables. I tried uncheck all/check all, didn't do anything, table manager didn't do anything, HEM is importing all the hands because my results and graphs all show up fine, even for tables without huds. By the end of my session when I'm down to ~8 tables they all usually have a HUD, I'm not sure if they are ones that didn't have HUDs to begin with though.

Mike chops
10-02-2009, 03:56 PM
Can you look in the ..\holdem manager\importing\hud data folder? There should be some .dat and .hh files corresponding to each table. I'd guess they aren't there if the table finder is saying it can't find any unattached hands..Could you send me a screenshot of the folder anyway?

If you have a table with no files (and so no hud) could you also send me the hand history that poker stars saves out for that tournament.

mike@holdemmanager.net