PDA

View Full Version : Tournament Preflop Cards percentages not shown correctly

Guenthi
09-26-2009, 05:17 PM
I think, I found a bug that Holdem Manager does not display the percentages of preflop cards in Tournaments correctly. It may be connected with Ongame, because I discovered it when I looked at my tournaments played at Betsson (for my Everest tournaments the preflop cards percentages seem to be okay).

In order to confirm the bug I created a new database and played two tournaments at Betsson. In total I played 81 hands. In these 81 hands I had QQ two times. When I now look at the preflop cards (on the left side in the Quick Filters selection "All Cards" is selected as well as all positions; in the Date Filter "All Hands" is selected, and there is no other filter), some preflop cards are colored and show percentages, but QQ (and some other hands I had) are white and do not display a percentage. When I click on QQ, however, the two QQ hands are shown at the bottom of the window (in the hands subwindow).

When I select "Last 1000 hands" in the date filter (or some other amount, for example "Last 50 hands"), no percentages are shown. Clicking on QQ (or any other preflop card combination) does not display any hands in the hands subwindow in this case.

I hope I could describe the problem in an understandable way.

EDIT: I am using Holdem Manager 1.09 beta 34.

fozzy71
09-26-2009, 07:29 PM
Please www.7zip.org the hands and email them to fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name.

Guenthi
09-27-2009, 11:07 AM
I have exported the hands from my test database and sent them to Fabio.

I have discovered that the bug happens when omaha hands are imported into the database (in addition to the two Texas holdem tournaments I also played an Omaha freeroll tournament where I lost all my chips after two hands :-) ). When I create a new database and import only the Texas holdem hands, the preflop cards percentages are displayed correctly. When I also import the omaha hands, the bug described in my first post occurs.