PDA

View Full Version : Unibet problem with importing hands

Cuongster
09-26-2009, 10:34 AM
Hi HEM support,

It seems that since the update lobby of Unibet yesterday, my HM can't import the hands from Unibet.

I did'nt change any config and it worked very smoothly before this update.

I have the HM professional 1.08.04.

Should I update my HM ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Cheers.

fozzy71
09-26-2009, 11:10 AM

I have the HM professional 1.08.04.

Should I update my HM ?

Yes, of course. That is the first thing you should do whenever you have a importing or HUD issue. Current version is 1.09 Beta 34. There have been nearly 40 new beta versions since 1.08.04

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

mikidi
09-29-2009, 04:19 PM
I had the same problem the other day when starting a session at Unibet. The hands weren't importing and the hud wasn't working but I decided to finish the session anyway. Later I downloaded the newest beta and it's importing impeccably now.

HOWEVER it's still not importing hands from the other day one session where I tried to impport the hands but it wasn't working. I can import new hands from the Microgaming database fine but it can't seem to find those hands. It's annoying. They must be there somewhere.

fozzy71
09-30-2009, 01:07 AM
To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.